My Henna Art
I am available for events and private parties by appointment.
Hairwrap clients get FREE henna for life!
Email me for dates and tour schedules.
Henna Temporary Tattoos
1. Be sure your skin is CLEAN. No sunscreen, lotion or oils.
2. Choose your budget, design and placement.
3. Sit STILL! It will only take a few minutes. Don't turn your head or play with your phone.
4. Do not touch it for the FIRST 20 MINUTES! It loves sunshine and heat. Keep dry. Leave it on for 4 HOURS OR MORE! When it begins to dry and crack, lightly coating it with a sugar/lemon solution will help it stuck to your skin longer.
5. Your HAND-DRAWN DESIGN will STAIN deeper and longer if left on OVERNIGHT. It can be covered with Mefix medical tape that seals upon itself so it breathes. This works well for overnight stains.
AVOID WATER the first 12-48 hours to avoid a lighter stain. You don't want it to get it wet or sweaty.
I recommend rubbing vegetable oils, shea butter or waxy lip balm into the stain before every washing or showering. It will make a difference over the next 2-3 weeks of it's life.
6. Take a picture and share with your friends.
All Photos, Copy & Images Copyright © 1990-2023 Wendy Raphael. All Rights Reserved.
May not be used in part or in whole without written permission.